Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, offers a well reputed 2-year full-time MBA programme and Ph.D. programme at its School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE). With a fee of only Rs 2.85 lakhs, and opportunity to earn prestigious MBA degree from this University in Delhi, MBA aspirants should apply now.
MBAUniverse.com presents a complete review of the AUD’s MBA Program, Admission Process and other details.
USPs of Ambedkar University Delhi MBA
- Opportunity to earn MBA from prestigious Government University: MBA degree from a good government university like AUD can be considered the best option, at par with IIMs and other top B-school
- Top MBA Faculty: AUD SBPPSE faculty members have been educated at top institutes such as FMS New Delhi and JNU. They have taught at top B-Schools such as FMS Delhi, IMT Ghaziabad and IMI New Delhi.
- Location: University campus located in heart of Central Delhi, which has high engagement with Corporates in Delhi NCR, leading to good placements.
- Low Fee: AUD MBA fee is just Rs 2.85 lakhs for two years. This makes it one of the most affordable MBA programmes in India.
- Separate Admission Test: You don’t need CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT scores to apply. You can take AUD MBA Entrance Test on February 24.
- Early Admissions: Interviews for admission will be conducted in March 2019. First Admission list may be released soon after.
- Small Batch Size: There are only 42 seats at AUD MBA Programme. This makes sure that Faculty engagement is high and Placements are good.
School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship at AUD University
Set up in 2012, School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) at AUD University Delhi is one of the reputed B-schools in India. SBPPSE has signed collaborative agreements with the San Francisco State University (USA), the Northampton University (UK) & the Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca (UBB), Romania for student and faculty exchanges. Here is a brief profile of some of the faculty members.
- Dean Prof Kartik Dave is a Ph.D in Marketing Management from M L S University, Udaipur. He has taught at leading B-schools in India.
- Prof Kuriakose Mamkoottam, Professor Emeritus, is a PhD in Sociology, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
- Prof Md. Sharique Farooqi, Professor, graduated with specialization in Product Design, from the National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.
- Dr Richa Awasthy, Associate Professor, is a Ph. D in Management with specialization in Organizational Behaviour from Jamia Hamdard University. She has taught at IMI New Delhi and IMT Ghaziabad.
- Dr Kanwal Anil, Associate Professor, has a PhD from the University of Lucknow in the area of Securitization & Structured Finance. Has taught at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Delhi and other B-schools.
- Dr Kancharla Valentina, Assistant Professor is a PhD from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
- Dr Anshu Gupta, Assistant Professor, is MPhil and has doctoral degrees in Operational Research from Department of Operational Research, University of Delhi.
- Dr Nidhi Kaicker, Assistant Professor, is an MBA, Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University
- Dr Kritika Mathur, Assistant Professor, is a PhD from Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University.
- Dr Kalindi Maheshwari, Assistant Professor holds PhD and Masters degrees in International Business from Manchester Business School, and Bachelors in Economics from SRCC, University of Delhi.
How to Apply for MBA Admission at Ambedkar University Delhi
Applying to Ambedkar University Delhi’s MBA Programs 2019-21 is an easy and systematic process. Application for MBA Admission 2019 at SBPPSE offered by Ambedkar University Delhi can be submitted online. Click here to apply now for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019
For your guidance, application process is summarized as below:
- Click on the tab “Online Application Form”.
- You will be directed to the application form page.
- Enter your valid Email ID.
- Enter your secret password.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number
- Enter the Captcha
- Click on Register
- You will receive an email from [email protected] to verify your email address.
- Click on the tab “Online Application Form”. You will be directed to the application form page.
- Enter your registered Email ID
- Enter your secret password
- Enter the Captcha & click on login.
- Read the instruction carefully and click ”Apply Now” from the Upper Left panel
Step 3: Complete Six Simple Steps in the Application form
- Select programme
- Enter Personal Details
- Enter Academic Details
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Preview Your Application
Step 4: Make Payment
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019 Application Fee can either be paid through Demand Draft/ Cash/ Online. The fee for the application is INR 1140.00 (INR 570.00 for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates).
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for MBA is very simple as below:
- You need a bachelor’s degree with 50 per cent marks from a recognized university in any discipline.
- If you are appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s, you can also apply
- There is a relaxation of 5 per cent to candidates belonging to SC, ST and Physically Handicapped categories..Read more AUD MBA Exam Eligibility
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019 Pattern
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA admission entrance test will be held on February 24, 2019. If you have been preparing for MBA exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, this is a relatively easy paper-based exam. Pattern will be as follows:
Number of MCQs
Key Topics in the Section
Verbal Aptitude and English Language Comprehension
Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Not Counted for Shortlist Preparation
Admission Process after the exam
According to AUD, based on the scores obtained in the 120 MCQs on Verbal and Analytical Ability, candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview (PI). Interviews for admission will be conducted in March 2019. The final merit list shall be prepared using the weighted average of marks obtained in the written test (verbal and analytical ability sections) (60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and marks obtained in the general awareness section of the written test (15% weightage)
Total number of MBA seats at Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)
Ambedkar University Delhi for its MBA programme at School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) will offer admission to 42 MBA seats. Out of them 85% of seats (36) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to/ graduating from the NCT of the Delhi and the remaining 15% (6) seats are for candidates from All over India. The 36 seats will be distributed on the basis of the norms of reservation followed by the NCT of Delhi.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Fee
The fee for the two year MBA programme is INR 2,84,760 for Indian students and INR 5,06,520 for foreign students. The University also offers full or partial fee waivers to students who are in need of support given their economic background.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Ambedkar University Delhi