MAH MBA CET 2019 Registration Last date has got over on February 18, 2019 at 5 PM. MAH MBA CET 2019 exam will be held on March 9 and 10, 2019 in multiple sessions. The last date to download and take print of your MAH CET application form is March 5, 2019 from MAH CET official website. The extended MAH CET Application date from Feb 15 to Feb 18, 2019 did not increase the registration or application fee. Candidates were allowed to apply online only to appear in MAH CET. The application fee for MAH CET was INR 1000 for Open category and INR 800 for reserved category candidates. DTE Maharashtra started the online MAH CET Registration and application process on January 10, 2019 even before the release of MAH CET Notification which was released on January 14, 2019.
Be Cautious About MAH CET 2019 Information
This year you may not find much information about MAH CET on the DTE Maharashtra home page and the entire information displayed there is related to last year MAH CET Admission process. The information about the MAH CET 2019 registration and entire exam schedule is available in the separate link provided by DTE Maharashtra. This is creating confusion among the candidates. However, MBAUniverse.com shares below the complete information about MAH CET registration process and application submission details with MAH MBA CET 2019 application fee payment process.
MAH CET 2019 Application Form: Key Dates
Insert below the column Issue of MAH CET admit card
MAH CET 2019 Application Form Print Dates January 10, 2019 March 5, 2019
MAH MBA CET 2019 Registration: Key Points to Note
- The last date to apply with application fee for MAH CET is February 18, 2019 till 5 PM
- The MBA CET 2019 registration and application process is online
- MAH MBA CET 2019 registration and application fee is Rs.800/- for Maharashtra State candidates and Rs.1000/- for All India category candidates.
- The MAH MBA CET 2019 exam will be held on March 9 and 10, 2019 in multiple sessions as an online computer based test
- MAH CET Application form can be completed online only through computer connected to Internet on the MAH CET official web site
- The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra is the authority to conduct MAH CET exam.
- As the MAH CET Registration and application form to apply for MAH CET 2019 cannot be filled up offline, DTE Maharashtra will reject the MAH CET registration and application form 2019, if it is submitted by post or courier.
MAH CET 2019 Application Form: Key Dates
MAH CET Registration dates and the online Application form submission dates are:
MAH MBA CET 2018 Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website
January 10, 2019
February 18, 2019
Issue of MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 Admit Card (Through candidate login)
March 1, 2019
March 10, 2019
Date of MAH MBA/MMS CET Examination
March 9, 2019
March 10, 2019
Declaration of MAH CET 2019 Result
March 31, 2019
Available till MAHCET 2020 exam
Key Guidelines to follow before Applying for MAH CET 2019
Before applying online for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2019 exam, candidates should ensure the following:
- For photo upload in the MAH CET application form online, you must scan your photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications ( Recent photo size in .jpg format should be between 20KB to 50 KB; Signature size in .jpg should be between 10KB to 20KB
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active even after completing the MAH CET application form till the completion of MAH CET admission Process.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Make arrangement to pay online the MAH CET Application Fee which is Non-refundable. The Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Complete MAH CET 2019 Registration and Submit Application Form
MAH CET Registration and application process is online. Candidates need to take following five steps to complete their MAH MBA/MMS CET 2019 application form:
- Step-1: Login to MAH CET official website cetcell (.) mahacet (.)org/ MAH-MBAMMS-CET-2019 and click on the icon ‘click here for new registration
- Step-2: MAH CET Registration form Opens. Fill in your Basic Details
- Step-3: Upload your Photo & Signature of Required Size
- Step-4: Fill in the Details about category, address, qualification
- Step-5: After quick Review, make payment and submit the application form
Step by Step Process to fill in MAH CET 2019 Registration & Application form
After going to MAH CET official website mahacet.org, take following steps:
Step-1: Click here for New Registration
Clicking on this will lead you to the Registration and Application form
Step-2: Fill In Basic Information
You need to fill up your basic information like name, phone number, email id. A Provisional MAH CET 2019 Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. Besides, An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional MAH CET Registration number and Password will be sent on registered mail ID and on your mobile number. Validate your details and Save your MAH CET application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
Step-3: Upload your Photo & Signature
You can move on with the step-2 to complete your MAH CET 2019 registration and application form or can log out to complete it later. If you login again, you should use MAH CET login ID and Password to complete you MAH MBA CET 2019 application form. In case you are unable to complete the MAH CET application form 2019 in one go, you can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab.
Before uploading the photograph and signature please note that your picture image is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, Background. Ensure that the size of the scanned photograph is not more than 50kb and that of signature image should be between 10kb and 20kb.
Step-4: Complete Your Details
Carefully fill the category, exam centre and qualification details. Verify the details filled in the online MAH CET application form before final submission as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the final submit button. Prior to submission of the MAH CET 2019 online application, you are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
After filling up the details, click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire MAH CET application form before FINAL SUBMIT. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Step-5: Make Payment
Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for MAH CET application fee payment. It requires your account details/Credit/Debit card details as the payment has to be made online.
All the Visually Impaired candidates should fill the MAH CET application form 2019 carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
Please note that the Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the MAH CET application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET exam as well as Admission
MAH CET 2019: Application fee
MAH CET Application form processing fee for MAH CET exam is Rs.1000/- for open category and Rs.800/- for reserved category and should be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the MBA CET application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
Application Fee for Open category
MAH CET exam application fee for open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign Nationals / PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates is Rs.1000/- (Rs. One thousand only)
Fee for Reserved Category
MAH CET Application fee for candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only is Rs.800/- (Rs. Eight hundred only)
How to Pay MAH CET 2019 Application Fee
Online Payment gateway to MAH CET Examination Fees is integrated with the MAH MBA/MMS CET 2019 application form. The MAH CET application fee payment process can be completed by following the instructions as under in two steps:
- The payment of MAH CET application fee can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- After submitting your MAH CET exam fee payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server and do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
Confirmation of MAH MBA CET 2019 Fee Payment
On successful completion of the fee payment transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Please note that non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their MAH CET 2019 Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
You should take a printout of the e-Receipt and online MAH CET Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the e-Receipt of MAH CET application fee payment cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful
Credit Card users should note that All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates
To ensure the security of your data filled in the MAH CET fee transaction, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
MAH CET 2019: Admission Regulating Authority Established
The Government of Maharashtra has established "ADMISSIONS REGULATING AUTHORITY AND STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL" as per the provisions of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions & Fees) Act. 2015 (Mah. Act No. XXVIII of 2015). The Commissioner of State CET Cell is Competent Authority for conducting CETs.
Also See Other MAH MBA CET 2019 Pages