MAT Result 2019 date is February 28, 2019. Along with the MAT 2019 result the MAT 2019 score card will also be released by AIMA. MAT exam result will be available for download from 3PM onwards on February 28, 2019. AIMA will release the MAT 2019 February exam score card along with the MAT result on its official website. Candidates can download the MAT Score card from AIMA website. The available MAT Result for download on AIMA official Website clarifies that no score card will be sent by post or e-mail. AIMA has announced, ‘Score card to be downloaded from AIMA website only. No separate score card will be sent by post or email.
Key Features of February 2019 MAT Result and MAT score card download process are as below:
- Candidates can download their MAT Result for February 2018 exam along with the score card from AIMA website on the MAT 2019 result date
- MAT Result with Score Card download process will begin on February 28, 2019, for Phase 1 Paper Based MAT held on February 17, for Computer based MAT held on February 23 and phase 2 paper based MAT held on February 24, 2019 simultaneously on AIMA MAT website.
- A new exclusive official MAT Result website link to enable the MAT exam takers to view and download their MAT score card with the name ‘MAT Result Feb 2019’ has been created by AIMA at the official website. The website will be activated by AIMA on February 28, 2019 at 3 PM.
- The February MAT 2019 Result and score card remains valid for MBA admission 2019, so you can use your score for MBA admission 2019 in all the MBA colleges .
- You can download your MAT result and score card by login to MAT exam website with your MAT exam Registration number and Roll Number.
How to View & Download MAT Result 2019 Score card
MAT Result and MAT scorecard download process will begin at 3PM on the MAT Result date. The MAT score card is available for download from AIMA website. You can view your MAT Result first and after checking the details, can download your MAT 2019 February score card by entering your Roll number and form number as given below
MAT 2019 February Exam Score Card
Your MAT 2019 Score Card will contain the Scaled Score, Percentile score and Composite score. Sample MAT Score card is shared below:
With the MAT February Result, candidates can apply to 300 B-schools for MBA/PGDM Admission 2019.
MAT Result Download Process
Sometimes the MAT Result date is missed when the candidates are not aware how to Download MAT Scorecard on MAT Result date. Please note that on MAT 2019 Result date individual MAT score card will be live on the AIMA website. To download MAT Result, you should take following steps:
- Log on to AIMA official website on MAT February 2019 Results Date: February 28, 2019
- Submit your 6 digits Registration Form Number and 9 digits Roll No from AIMA website to check MAT Result.
- If details match with AIMA database, MAT Result with Scorecard will be available for download
- AIMA would send the individual copy of MAT 2019 February exam result with MAT Score Card with photograph through normal post at the address given on the MAT 2018 Registration Form. In case your February MAT result is lost in transit, it is not the AIMA responsibility
MAT 2019 Results on SMS
To Know the Result on your mobile phone, you need to SMS as : MATS FORMNO DOB(ddmmyy) to 54242. For example: MATS 200391 030985 to 54242. This is applicable to All Phone Operators
You can get MAT exam result now on SMS in 2 short steps:
To Know the Result :
SMS as : MATS FORMNO DOB(ddmmyy) to 54242
MAT Results 2019: How to Check your Composite score
Your one correct answer in MAT exam roughly carries 5 marks in your final Composite Score. Accordingly 160 marks are converted to 800 marks. On the basis of this Composite score, you will get your percentile.
The Composite Score in MAT results are reported on a scale ranging from 199 to 801, but extreme scores below 200 or above 800 are uncommon. These uncommon scores i.e., all below 200 are reported as 199 and all above 800 are reported as 801.
MAT cut offs in MBA colleges accepting MAT score
Around 300 institutes will offer MBA admission 2018 on the basis of MAT 2019 February exam score cut offs. These institutes are autonomous, University B-schools offering MBA degree, private PGDM colleges.
MAT Composite score cut offs in these MBA colleges accepting MAT scores vary from institute to institute. Apart from the overall MAT cut offs, many of the MAT accepting colleges also consider MAT sectional cut offs in shortlisting the candidates.
Key facts about MAT February 2019 result
- AIMA is the authority to declare the MAT 2019 exam result
- The expected MAT 2019 February result date is February 28
- MAT results are expected sometime after 3PM
- View and Download your MAT Result in simple steps
- Score cards for February MAT 2019 will be made available by AIMA on its site.
- The score card can be downloaded from the AIMA website. Provision of getting a duplicate score card for the test from AIMA is also there.
- Logon to AIMA MAT Official website
- Go to Result page
- Window will open with the fields asking for your login details
- Enter your MAT February 2019 Roll number in the given space
- Enter your MAT Form Number
- Enter the month of Test as February 2019
- Click on Submit button
- It will display your MAT February 2019 result alongwith the MAT score card.
Components of MAT Result February 2019
- MAT results score-report contains 5 sectional scores: Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning and Indian & Global Environment
- The MAT score card will also have your Composite Score
- Scores on Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data analysis & Sufficiency and Intelligence & Critical Reasoning are reported on scales ranging from 0 to 100.
- Scores below 20 or above 80 are rare
- The Composite Score in February MAT 2019 result will be reported on a scale ranging from 199 to 801
- Extreme scores below 200 or above 800 are uncommon. These uncommon scores in MAT result i.e. all below 200 are reported as 199 and all above 800 are reported as 801.
- For the score on section - Indian & Global Environment, a separate score in MAT result is reported on a scale from 0 to 100 as this section is not taken into account to calculate the percentile score and merit position. Again the scores below 20 or above 80 are rare in this section.
- The composite Score in MAT result is arrived at using the first 4 sections of the test only because these sections relate to specific skills that one acquires over a long period of time.
- Equal weightage is assigned to all these 4 sections in MAT result.
- Along with the 6 scores, a percentile figure is also given below the score in the score card for MAT Result
- Each of these indicates the percentage of examinees who scored below the Candidate based on the entire MAT testing population for the test.
- The percentile figure in MAT result February 2019 may change marginally as it happens with each MAT exam.
MAT Results validity and past trends
- As per the past trends, February 2019 MAT results will award maximum 800 score in scaled form.
- MAT result and MAT exam scores are valid for 1 year from the date of MAT result declaration for admission to MBA/PGDM programmes in the MBA colleges accepting MAT scores.
- February MAT 2019 result score card is valid through MBA admission 2019 depending upon the admission process of MAT score accepting MBA colleges
AIMA releases the MAT Result 2019 scores to the Management Institutes (MIs) as well as to the candidates. It helps the institutes to use MAT score appropriately while finalizing their admission criteria.
Any MBA college - national or international - can consider MAT exam Score as an admission input based on the MAT Score Cards issued to the candidates.
Each individual MAT exam including February MAT 2019 exam is held after 3 months, the test may be slightly more or less difficult than another. These slight differences are accounted for during the scaling process. As a result of these adjustments, equal scaled scores in MAT result represent about the same level of ability, as measured by the MAT test, regardless of the administration or when the MAT exam was taken.