MICA Ahmedabad has declared the MICAT-I result on January 3, 2018 and has made available the MICAT-I 2018 score card on its official website. MICA conducts two entrance exams for admission to its flagship PGDM-C programme – MICAT-I and MICAT-II.
Candidates can view and download their MICAT-I score card from official MICAT website by inserting their ID and password:
While the MICAT – I result is out, the opportunity is available now to apply for MICAT-II which will be held on February 17, 2018. MICAT-II is the second entrance exam for the 2018–20 batch for the flagship programme of MICA, Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM–C).
If you have missed MICAT-I for admission to PGDM-C at MICA Ahmedabad, you still have the opportunity to apply online for MICAT-II by February 4, 2016 and explore admission opportunity in the premium B-school. Candidates will need to apply online at MICA website with a registration fee of Rs. 1965/- which can be paid in cash, by demand draft or on-line.
MICA Ahmedabad is considered as India’s only B-school for Strategic Marketing and Communication.
GE-PI: Preparation of Shortlist of the candidates
- Psychometric test in GE-PI round is a qualifier. Those who qualify on the Psychometric, their CAT/XAT/GMAT relative performance will be considered. (This is based on their relative performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT, subject to a minimum cut-off in CAT total percentile/XAT total percentile/GMAT score)
- Those who qualify based on the CAT/XAT cut-off or GMAT score shall be assessed for the following MICAT sections: Verbal ability (VA), Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation (QADI), General awareness (GA), and Divergent and Convergent Thinking (DCT).
- Those who qualify on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Scaled Scores for each of these sections (namely: VA, QADI, GA and DCT) and CAT/XAT cut-off or GMAT score shall have their Descriptive Tests evaluated.
- Those who qualify on the basis of above parameters and on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Scaled Score in DT shall be considered for short listing for GE and PI.
- Shortlist will be prepared on the basis of MICAT-I and /or II or better of the two relative performances if a candidate has taken both MICAT-I and MICAT-II. (This will be prepared based on the Composite Score formula of 50% CAT/XAT/GMAT and 50% MICAT).
- Approximately 1/10th of the total number of candidates who appear in the two MICATs are shortlisted for GE & PI based on the Total MICAT Scaled Score
MICAT-II: Application closing Feb 4
For those who wish to apply for MICAT - II, this will help in better preparation for the examination. MICAT - II applications are open till Thursday, February 4, 2016 and the test will be held in 18 cities across India on Sunday, February 14. For those who appear in both MICAT - I and II, the better of the two scores will be considered.
MICAT result revamps admission process
Revamping its admission process, MICA for the first time has introduced a new admissions process where candidates are given two opportunities to take the MICAT exam and participate in the GE and PI.
MICAT has gone green for the first time as MICA has initiated a computer-based exam in place of the pen and paper model.