A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
Candidates appearing for the final semester / year of examination of the said qualifying degree course except courses offered by Professional Institution’s (like AMIE) during April/May 2018 may also apply for TANCET 2019.
Other State Candidates can also appear for the entrance test, but the eligibility conditions will be stipulated by the admitting authority / University.
The candidate must have done at least one of the following to be eligible for TANCET:
- Bachelor’s Degree in 10+2+3 years pattern
- 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern
- 10+2+AMIE or 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE.
TANCET 2019 Registration and Application process
TANCET 2019 Registration and application process is online only. Candidates can register for TANCET 2019 through filling-up the online application and uploading the same along with a good quality recently taken photograph. The application form is available at www.annauniv.edu/tancet2019.
3 Step Registration Process
- Create user ID at the TANCET 2019 Registration window
- After Registration with personal details, Login to enter particulars with the TANCET User Id and Password
- Make Registration Fee payment online and submit
TANCET 2019 Application Fee
The Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (250/- for SC /SCA /ST candidates) towards the entrance test fee for any one of the programmes e.g. M.B.A. (or) 2. M.C.A. (or) 3.M.E/M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan programmes.
A candidate applying for more than one programme has to pay Rs.500/- (250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu) for each additional programme. The entrance test fee can be paid only through online mode.