TS ICET 2019 eligibility for MBA admission 2019 in MBA colleges located in the State of Telangana is a recognized Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 years of study.
TS-ICET-2019 is the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-20. TS-ICET 2019 exam date is May 23 (Thursday) and May 24 (Friday), 2019 in morning and evening sessions on both days across the State of Telangana. Last date to apply for TS-ICET 2019 is May 3, 2019 without late fee. TS ICET 2019 exam fee is Rs.650/- for open category candidates and Rs.450/- for reserved category candidates.
TS ICET exam is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
TSCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Key Points
Key points to note in the eligibility criteria for TS ICET 2019 exam are:
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, dated 3-7-2005, Higher Education Department, dated 30-7-2005 and its amendments).
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission for MBA should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages.
- Candidates seeking admission for MCA should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2019.
Eligibility for Admission in the colleges
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TS ICET-2019 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
- Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course.
- Candidate should appear for Counseling at the notified Centers and should apply in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time\evening\distance mode).
- Candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.