Enriched with a legacy of 21 years, Institute of Management, Nirma University (IMNU) is a centre of learning where knowledge fuels the desire for distinction. IMNU has always pioneered in serving the changing needs of industry. Institute Highlights are:
- Ranked 27th Best B-School published by India Today in November 2017 and by The Week- Hansa Research Survey in November 2017
- Honoured with the award for “B-School with Excellent Industry Interface – 2016”
- Tuition fee regulated by Government of Gujarat. Current fee is Rs.10.46 lakhs
- Placement 2017 records average salary of Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum and highest salary of Rs.14 lakhs per annum
- Top Recruiters include Bajaj Auto, JP Morgan Chase, Infosys, Kotak Mahindra Bank,Dell International, Coffee Day Beverages, CRISIL, ICICI Bank, Wipro, TCS, Heidelberg Cement
- The campus infrastructure and amenities are comparable to any reputed university around the world.
- Pedagogy includes focused discussions, interactive study sessions, role plays, presentations, case studies and strategy implementation sessions
- Encourages original and innovative thinking with regard to national and internationally relevant ideas and practices through intellectually stimulating debates and discussions at all levels.