KIIT School of Management (KSOM), a part of the prestigious KIIT University, has a long history of academic excellence, providing industry-focused management education. KIIT School of Management (KSOM) was founded in 1993 and since then more than 4000 students have passed out of this esteemed campus.
KIIT University has the distinction of being the youngest institute ever in the country to be declared a University and has been awarded NAAC Accreditation in ‘A’ Grade
- Ranked 30th all India as per National Institution Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Government of India, 2018 B-School Rankings
- KSOM is one of the most progressive B-Schools in the country and has been consistently ranked 4th in Eastern India, 27th All India – Times of India B-School Ranking, 2018
- MBA at KSOM is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE. KSOM has also been awarded Life Membership by Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia.
- Average salary in Placement 2017-18 is Rs.6.2 lakhs, highest domestic salary is Rs.12 lakhs and highest international salary is Rs.15.13 lakhs
- Top recruiters include , KHIMJI RAMDAS LLC, TCS, HDFC Bank, DELL,ICICI Securities, AFCONS INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED, Deloitte, HDFC AMC, Reliance Industries, CCD, etc
- 2 years MBA course fee is Rs. 12.06 lakhs
- Teacher student ratio at KSOM is 1:10
- 50% Faculty from IIMs and other premium B-schools
- 50+ industry interactions conducted annually to expose KSOM students to industry