Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is the top MBA college in India offering MBA in International Business. Established in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation and as a Centre of Excellence in International Trade and Business, IIFT is the dream destination for MBA aspirants who wish to pursue MBA (IB). Starting as a think tank for the Government, IIFT moved on by the 1990s to become a business school. In a few years, IIFT established itself as one of the top business schools of India with a special focus on Trade and Finance. The alumni of IIFT are front ranking executives and business leaders. In 2002, IIFT was also conferred the status of a Deemed University and, in its assessment by NAAC in 2015, it was accredited with an A Grade. As a university, the institute has also signed MOUs with leading institutions of the world for mutual exchange of students and teachers in the area of International Trade and Business. At present IIFT is lead by Prof Manoj Pant as its Director.
MBA (IB) at IIFT is considered as the best full time MBA programme to gain expertise in foreign trade management. For the decades, IIFT has maintained its record of 100% placement with high average salary. Apart from the high domestic placements, IIFT students are getting more and more international placement offers year after year. IIFT has 3 campuses in India at Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh). IIFT also has a campus at Dar-es-Salaam in Tanzania.
Following MBA programmes are offered by IIFT:
1. MBA in International Business (MBA-IB)
- Two-year MBA (International Business) - Full Time
- Three-year MBA (International Business) - Weekend
2. Executive Programmes
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing (EPGDIM)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Financial Strategies (EPGDIFS)
3. Doctoral Programme
- Full time / part time Doctoral Programme
- IIFT is a deemed to be University and is closely linked with Ministry of Commerce.
- IIFT has been awarded ‘A Grade’ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Ranked 23 by survey of National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Ranking 2018.
Fees: Rs.15.7 lakh
Average Salary: 20.07 LPA
Highest Salary: 1 Crore +