A landmark in the emerging industrial and entrepreneurial hub in the country, Jaipuria Jaipur was established in 2006. Jaipuria Institutes has a pool of highly qualified, experienced full time faculty, who are duly supported by experienced industry managers and academicians and entrepreneurs as visiting faculty.
The institute through its unique pedagogy mix transforms the young management students as competent, cross-functional and result oriented managers. Workshop mode of learning is the forte of this campus. 20 percent of lectures are delivered by experts from the corporate world, ensuring that all gaps between theory and practice are adequately filled. More details are below.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Placements & Average Salary:
• Average Salary is Rs. 5.78 Lakhs PA
• Highest Salary is Rs. 17.65Lakhs PA
• 350 Recruiters visited for placement
• Top Recruiters are Amul, Emami, Coca Cola Hindustan, Deloitte, Axis Bank, Fincare, Paytm, Amazon, Landmark, TATA Capital, Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM, Luminous, FedEX, M&S, Decathlon, Crisil, Airtel, JIO and many more.
• Ranked In 51-75 Band Amongst Top Management Institutes In India (NIRF 2018), Ministry Of HRD, Govt. Of India
• Recognized by AIU, PGDM as Equivalent to MBA
• NBA Accredited PGDM Programs
• 46th Amongst all B-Schools in India (People Matters - NHRDN, 2018)
• 13th Amongst private B-Schools in North India (OUTLOOK, 2017)
• 50th Amongst Private B-Schools in India (CSR - GHRDC, 2017)
• Global exposure through international tie up with foreign universities for teaching, student-faculty exchange program
• 450+ research papers published in national and international journals
• Strong focus on entrepreneurial development