The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Nagpur commenced operations in 2015 under the mentorship of IIM Ahmedabad. Within 3 years of its establishment, IIM Nagpur has come up fast not only in academics but also in achieving 100% placements. Currently, IIM Nagpur is operating from the campus of VNIT Nagpur. Its 135 acres permanent campus is under construction. IIM Nagpur has partnered with the N S Raghavan Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (NSRCEL) at IIM Bangalore for the Women Startup Programme.
IIM Nagpur currently offers 2 years full time Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management and the cutoff announced for the program is 90 percentile in CAT.
- IIM Nagpur, being a new generation IIM, aims to create value-driven leaders, global managers and entrepreneurs with strong conceptual foundations and analytical approach
- The campus is rich with state-of-the-art classrooms to facilitate various pedagogies, IT infrastructure for connectivity and access to academic resources among others
- The students at IIMN are encouraged to explore their entrepreneurial ambitions. Institute’s faculty, who have an excellent track record of research and teaching, provide the required support and guidance to the students
- Students get international exposure to countries such as Singapore and Japan through an International Immersion Module in the second year
- IIM Nagpur has set up InFED – IIM Nagpur Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development centre for promoting research, entrepreneurial learning, and startup incubation
IIM Nagpur Admission 2019 is a three step process
- Pre shortlisting process based on CAT Cut offs at 90 Percentile
- Shortlisting process for PI-WAT with 35% weight for CAT 2018 score after receiving the confirmation of interest from the eligible applicants
- Final Selection comprising PI-WAT with 20% weightage to CAT 2018 score
- IIM Nagpur uses multiple parameters and award high weightage to academic performance in Class 10 and 12, bachelor’s degree as well as the section wise scores in CAT exam to judge the suitability of candidates for the PGP programme
- Final admission offers would be made on the basis of a merit list. This Merit List would be prepared on the basis of performance in CAT exam, Profile of the candidate, PI and WAT round as per corresponding weights assigned to them
IIM Nagpur Fee:
The total fee of the PGP program is INR 11.50 Lakhs.
IIM Nagpur Placement:
IIM Nagpur has achieved 100% Placement for the second batch of students enrolled in its flagship Post Graduate Programme in Management (2016-18). More than 40 recruiters, including many first-time recruiters participated in 2018 Placement.
- Average Salary: Rs.12,05,000
- Highest Salary: Rs.19,00,000