KIITEE Management Syllabus 2019 for the KIITEE Management Exam to be held from January 20 to 22, 2019 by KIIT Deemed University, Bhubaneswar for MBA admission 2019, contains the expected topics on which questions would be asked in the exam.You should be aware about the sectional composition of KIITEE Management exam syllabus and their weightage in KIITEE Management exam. Although KIIT University has not officially released the exam syllabus 2019 document, the syllabus prepared by India’s top KIITEE Management exam experts is shared below:
Key features of KIITEE Management 2019 Syllabus:
- KIITEE Management Exam Syllabus is divided into five sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning, English, General Knowledge, and Issue of Social concern
- Each of the five sections in KIITEE Management syllabus has different weightage in the exam.
- The KIITEE Management exam syllabus reflects that KIITEE Management is not a very difficult exam
- The topics in KIITEE Management syllabus on which Questions are asked are simple and straight and are not twisted
Section Wise KIITEE Management Syllabus
You can check here KIITEE Syllabus 2019 containing all the sections. Following are the major topics covering the entire syllabus in each section of KIITEE Management:
Section-1: Quantitative Aptitude
- Arithmetic-Ratio, mixtures, work, average, percentage, Time & speed, Profit and loss, interest, basic statistics
- Number properties
- Counting principles
- Derivatives ( Maxima-Minima)
- Table and pie chart
- Bar diagrams and graphs
Section-2: Analytical Reasoning
The section is a mix of the topics from arrangements like linear, seating, sequencing & arranging with conditions to coding. Major Topics in the Logical Reasoning Syllabus for KIITEE Management are:
- Logical puzzle,
- Numerical puzzle
- Venn Diagram
- True/false statements
- Visual Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement
- Team Formation
- Family Tree – Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Clocks & Calendar
Section 3: English
English test includes the test of grammar, tenses, vocabulary, jumbled paragraphs and reading comprehension.
Key topics in its Syllabus are
- Usage of Articles
- Dangling Modifiers
- Usage on Nouns & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Prepositions –regular and followed, Verbs, Syntax, Subject-verb Agreement, Simple, continuous, Perfect tenses and Conditional-unreal past.
- Jumbled paragraphs
- RC Passages of 400- 500 words and not too difficult passages. There is no fix rule on framing the questions based on Reading comprehension passage, which is followed by at least 3-4 questions each.
- Questions could be any of following types:
- Questions based on inference drawn
- Questions based on the Central idea of the passage
- Questions based on phrases, idioms
- Questions based on expression in the passage.
Section-4: General Knowledge (GK).
- Conventional GK-available in books
- Current GK- based on current reading of newspapers and periodicals;
- Business & Economics GK -for example changes in Fiscal and monetary policy, CRR, Repo Rate,
- Devaluation and up valuation of Rupee.
- Business, National and International events
- Who’s who
- Constitutional of India,
- Currency and Capitals of the countries
- States of India
- International Organizations
- Monetary and fiscal tools
- Identification of personalities, companies among others.
Section 5: Issue of Social Concern
Important social issues making impact on social life are covered in KIITEE Management 2019 syllabus.
- Abbreviations of various Social schemes – PMRY, MNREGA
- Poverty Line definition – BPL
- GDP Measurement
- Five Year Plans
- Indian Economy
- Social Activism in India
- Me Too Campaign – Women empowerment
- Fake news on Social Media
- Swachh Bharat Mission: Success is still at Large
- Retirement Homes
- Social Media: A boon or a bane for society and individuals
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: Will it abolish the orthodox mindset?
- Law as an instrument of Social Change
- Browsing at Workplace
- Social Activism is necessary for survival of democratic society
- India & uniform civil code
- Net Neutrality
- Smart City Project
- Gender bias
- Agriculture related activities & their impact
- Government schemes related to Agriculture and Rural Development
- Various National and International organizations concerning the Agriculture, Rural development with special reference to India and underdeveloped countries