MAT Registration 2019: Date (September Exam), Registration for MAT 2019
Updated on June 20, 2019
MAT September 2019 Registration process is open till August 25, 2019 for the first paper based test. The MAT registration 2019 last date for computer based exam is September 8 and for the phase-2 paper based exam, the MAT 2019 registration last date is also September 8, 2019. MAT registration fee for one MAT exam is Rs.1550/-. There is only MAT online registration 2019 and the offline MAT registration process has been discontinued now.
Apply to NMIMS, ISB, SPJIMR and 30+ B-schools for Admissions 2020 – Register for NMAT by GMAC now
All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts MAT exam for MBA admission four times in a year. AIMA opened the MAT September 2019 Registration on June 7, 2019 and has allowed more than two and half months for MAT exam September 2019 registration.
MAT September 2019 exam date is Sunday September 1 as paper based test and September 14, 2019 as computer based test. While the MAT September 2019 Registration Last Dates for different modes of MAT exams are different, the result date for all the three exams is same. The Paper based September MAT 2019 exam time and duration is from 10 AM to 12.30 PM while the computer based MAT exam is scheduled in different time slots.
MAT 2019 Registration Dates for September 2019 Exam:
MAT Exam Registration 2019 is open now. There is only one process for MAT 2019 Registration and that is the MAT 2019 online registration. MAT registration date for each MAT registration activity is shared below:
MAT 2019 online registration Activity
MAT September 2019 Registration Date
MAT Registration date 2019 for Phase-1 Paper Based (PBT) & Computer Based Test (CBT) starts
June 7, 2019
MAT Registration 2019 Last Date for PBT Phase-1
August 25, 2019
MAT September 2019 Registration Last Date for CBT Exam
September 8, 2019
MAT September 2019 Registration Date for Paper Based Test (PBT) Phase-2 Starts
September 2, 2019
MAT Registration 2019 Last Date for Phase-2 PBT exam
September 8, 2019
MAT Registration Fee (one exam PBT or CBT)
MAT Registration Fee (Two exams PBT and CBT)
- MAT Registration date will close on August 25 for PBT and on September 8 for CBT MAT
- You cannot go for offline MAT Exam Registration 2019.
- It is very much important to complete the MAT 2019 Registration before the MAT September 2019 Registration Last Date.
- One of the important points to note about MAT 2019 Registration is that you can register for one PBT, two PBT or One PBT and One CBT exams while finalizing your MAT exam September 2019 registration online with an additional nominal MAT registration fees
- AIMA has emphasised that MAT online registration 2019 will be treated as complete only after making payment of MAT registration fee
- The MAT registration fee includes GST also
MAT 2019 Online Registration: Last Date August 25
MAT 2019 online registration process for phase 1 MAT closes on August 25, 2019 and the MAT online registration 2019 for phase 2 PBT and CBT closes on September 8, 2019. You should register online at AIMA website link for MAT exam and can pay through Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card)/Net Banking
For candidates who complete the MAT 2019 Online Registration by
- Uploading digital image of photograph,
- Uploading digital image of signature, and Online payment
Last Date for MAT Online Registration 2019 for September exam: August 25, 2019
(In this case, do NOT send the printout of the Registration Form. However, the candidate should retain a Printout of Registration Form for reference.)
MAT 2019 Offline Registration: Not Available Now
AIMA earlier allowed to submit the MAT Registration & application offline in hard copy. However, the process has been discontinued now.
No MAT offline Forms
AIMA earlier also allowed to purchase MAT Registration & application forms. The facility to buy MAT 2019 registration forms is withdrawn now. Earlier you could obtain MAT registration Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs.1,550/-(Inclusive of GST) for one MAT or Rs.2650/- for both the MAT exams from listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi. Earlier, the candidates could also buy the MAT exam registration forms from the designated AIMA Nodal centres across India. However, this facility stands withdrawn now.
If at all, the facility to buy MAT Registration forms is re-opened by AIMA, the last date for submitting the MAT offline form will also be the same.
MAT September 2019 Registration: Flow Chart
To make you understand the MAT exam registration 2019 process for September MAT exam, a flow chart on how to complete your MAT Registration quickly is shared below:
Step by Step MAT Registration 2019: Guide
Following are the key steps to complete MAT exam registration 2019:
Step-1: Create login
New candidates going for MAT 2019 registration need to visit AIMA MAT website and click on New Candidate to Create Log in.
You have to fill the details to create Login. You must have a valid email ID for applying online. Press the button “Submit”. Once you fill the information in the form, it will not be changed.
The confirmation for the MAT Exam Registration 2019 will also be sent on your email as entered in the form. Please note that the Email-ID and Date of birth as filled by you will be used to login to the website to fill the MAT 2019 online registration.
Step 2: Fill the MAT Registration 2019 Form
Once you receive the MAT exam 2019 registration number, you need to login as already registered candidate. You should now login with the registered id, complete the MAT on-line registration and application form, upload the scanned photograph and signature and make payment.
- Fill the details on the MAT online registration form.
- Since your MAT eligibility is screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise care to correctly furnish the details of your Qualification, etc.
- While filling the MAT 2019 registration form online, please save the information by clicking the Button “SAVE”.
- In case you wish to edit any information you can do that by login again using Email‐ID and Date of birth and after editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking The button “SAVE”.
Step 3: Upload Images on MAT Registration Form 2019
Image-1: Upload Photograph
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light‐coloured, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should be not be more than 75 kb and not less than 20kb.
Image-2: Upload Signature
- Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it.
- Scan the signature area only and not the entire page
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb.
- This signature would appear on the MAT Admit Card
- If the signature image does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature will be cancelled.
- The image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should also not exceed 50KB and should not be less than 5KB
Step 4: Make Payment of MAT Registration Fee
Payment of MAT exam fee can be made through online Mode only. Accordingly, to make payment of MAT exam fee for Rs.1550/- or Rs.2650/- (As may be the case) you should keep your Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking in operational condition.
Please note once payment of application fee is made, you will not be allowed to change/modify any information in the application form.
Step 5: View MAT Registration summary
Your MAT application is complete now. You can view the application details by clicking the button ‘View Application’ and can take print out of the same for your record.
Required documents for MAT Registration 2019
Before starting to fill up the MAT 2019 online registration, you should keep ready with you the following details & documents:
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details while making online payment.
MAT Exam Registration: Important things to Remember
- Documents Required for MAT exam 2019 registration (As shared above)
- MAT 2019 Registration dates especially the MAT 2019 registration last date
- Key guidelines to complete the MAT September 2019 Registration
- Editing options before submission of MAT exam September 2019 registration form
- Permitted payment options for MAT September 2019 registration