MAT 2019 February exam online registration process is open till February 8, 2019 for paper based test and till February 12, 2019 for computer based test.With no offline Registration available now, there is now only MAT online registration 2019 for February exam. AIMA opened the MAT 2019 Online Registration for February MAT exam on December 16, 2018 and has allowed more than one and half months to apply for MAT 2019 February exam.
Last opportunity to Apply to Top B-schools with CAT & XAT Scores
|BITS Pilani Admissions 2019||IFIM Bangalore Admissions 2019|
|BIM Trichy Admissions 2019||MICA Admissions 2019|
|NIA Pune Admissions 2019||IMT Admissions 2019|
MAT February 2019 exam is scheduled on Sunday February 17 as paper based test and on February 23, 2019 as computer based test. The Paper based February MAT 2019 exam time and duration is from 10 AM to 12.30 PM while the computer based MAT exam is scheduled in different time slots.
MAT Online Registration 2019 Dates for February Exam:
MAT February Exam Format
Last Date to Apply
MAT Paper Based Test (PBT) Phase-1
February 8, 2019
MAT Paper Based Test (PBT) Phase-2
February 12, 2019
MAT Computer Based Test (CBT)
February 12, 2019
MAT Exam Registration fee (PBT or CBT)
Both MAT Exams Registration Fee – PBT and CBT
MAT February 2019 online exam registration implies that the candidates applying for either paper based MAT or Computer based MAT 2019 February exam have to fill up the MAT 2019 application form online as well as make the payment of MAT registration fee online also.
AIMA has discontinued the offline MAT registration process for February 2019 MAT exam. All the MAT applications have to be submitted online only to appear in MAT February 2019 exam. The MAT online registration 2019 application fee for MAT exam is Rs 1550/- (Including GST) for Paper Based or computer based MAT exam.
However, AIMA has allowed the MAT online Registration 2019 to appear in more than one MAT 2019 February exam. Accordingly, the MAT online registration fee including MAT exam fee to appear both in Phase 1 paper based MAT and subsequent computer based MAT is Rs.2650/-. No candidate can take both phase 2 PBT along with CBT MAT exam.
MAT Online Registration 2019: Closes on February 8
The MAT online registration process for phase 1 MAT closes on February 8, 2019. MAT online registration process for February 2019 phase 2 PBT and CBT closes on February 12, 2019. You should register online at AIMA website link for MAT exam and can pay through Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card)/Net Banking
For candidates who complete the Online Registration by
- Uploading digital image of photograph,
- Uploading digital image of signature, and Online payment
Last Date for MAT Online Registration for February 2019 exam: February 8, 2019
(In this case, do NOT send the printout of the Registration Form. However, the candidate should retain a Printout of Registration Form for reference.)
Offline Registration process: Not Available Now
AIMA earlier allowed to submit the MAT application offline in hard copy. However, the process has been discontinued now.
No offline MAT Registration Forms
AIMA earlier also allowed to purchase application form. The facility stands withdrawn now. Earlier you could obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs.1,550/-(Inclusive of GST) for one MAT or Rs.2650/- for both the MAT exams from listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi. Earlier, the candidates could buy the MAT exam forms from the designated AIMA Nodal centres across India. However, this facility stands withdrawn now.
If at all, the facility to buy application form is re-opened by AIMA, the last date for submitting the offline application form will also be the same.
MAT Online Registration 2019 Guidelines: Flow Chart
To make you understand the MAT 2019 exam registration process for February 2019 MAT exam, a flow chart on how to complete your MAT Registration quickly is shared below:
Step by Step MAT Registration Guide
Step-1: Create login
New candidates applying for MAT 2019 exam need to visit AIMA MAT website and click on New Candidate to Create Log in.
You have to fill the details to create Login. You must have a valid email ID for applying online. Press the button “Submit”. Once you fill the information in the form, it will not be changed.
The confirmation for the MAT registration will also be sent on your email as entered in the form. Please note that the Email-ID and Date of birth as filled by you will be used to login to the website to fill the online application form.
Step 2: Fill the Application form
Once you receive the MAT exam registration number, you need to login as already registered candidate. You should now login with the registered id, complete the on-line application form, upload the scanned photograph and signature and make payment.
- Fill the details on the MAT online application form.
- Since your MAT eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the details of your Qualification, etc.
- While filling the MAT application form online, please save the information by clicking the Button “SAVE”.
- In case you wish to edit any information you can do that by login again using Email‐ID and Date of birth and after editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”.
Step 3: Upload Images
Image-1: Upload Photograph
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light‐coloured, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should be not be more than 75 kb and not less than 20kb.
Image-2: Upload Signature
- Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it.
- Scan the signature area only and not the entire page
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb.
- This signature would appear on the MAT Admit Card
- If the signature image does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature will be cancelled.
- The image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should also not exceed 50KB and should not be less than 5KB
Step 4: Make Payment of MAT Registration Fee
Payment of MAT Application fee can be made through online Mode only. Accordingly, to make payment of MAT exam application fee for Rs.1550/- or Rs.2650/- (As may be the case) you should keep your Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking in operational condition.
Please note once payment of application fee is made, you will not be allowed to change/modify any information in the application form.
Step 5: View MAT Application summary
Your MAT application is complete now. You can view the application details by clicking the button ‘View Application’ and can take print out of the same for your record.
Required documents for MAT Registration
Before starting to fill up the MAT online registration, you should keep ready with you the following details & documents:
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details while making online payment.