NMAT 2019 Eligibility criteria go as per the eligibility criteria for the selected MBA/PGDM programme at the preferred institute. Accordingly NMAT by GMAC eligibility will depend upon the application/admission eligibility criteria of the respective MBA colleges. NMAT 2019 exam is scheduled in 75 days test window beginning g from October 4 to December 17, 2019.
However, despite this fact that there is no specific NMAT 2019 eligibility criteria, there are few basic eligibility parameters which an applicant should acquire to appear in NMAT by GMAC 2019 exam and they are:
- The candidate must hold Bachelor’s Degree
- Percentage of minimum marks in graduation should be as per the requirement of MBA college or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates in final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply for NMAT by GMAC 2019
- If selected, the final year candidates will need to comply with the graduation certificate/degree submission requirement of the MBA college by the last date as prescribed by the institute.
- Candidates who have completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) or are waiting for the result can also apply.
- NMAT eligibility does not impose any age bar to appear in NMAT 2019 exam.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with its eligibility criteria.
- If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA, and multiplying the result with 100 as per the MBA college eligibility
- Mere fulfilment of minimum NMAT eligibility criteria 2019 will not ensure consideration for short listing by the institute.
Important Points in NMAT by GMAC 2019 Eligibility
- No specific Eligibility criteria for NMAT by GMAC: NMAT eligibility criteria 2019 have not been separately specified. Anyone with recognized bachelor’s degree below or above 50% marks can appear in NMAT by GMAC 2019 exam.
- Check B-school Admission Criteria: NMAT eligibility criteria 2019 clearly instruct the applicant to check first the eligibility criteria of the MBA college where he/she wants to apply. If the particular MBA college accepting NMAT exam needs minimum 50% marks in graduation, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she follows this NMAT eligibility criteria to be considered for admission by the respective institute.
- No fee refund for ineligible candidates: One of the key points in NMAT eligibility criteria 2019 is that if the test taker registers for the test and then finds that he/she is not - eligible for admission to the desired program, no NMAT test fee refund will be made.