XAT online Application 2020 form filling process for admission to MBA programmes in XLRI, SPJIMR, XIMB and other top B-schools can be completed on official XAT website onlinexat. The last date for XAT online application 2020 is November 30, 2019. As announced and confirmed by XLRI Jamshedpur, the XAT application 2020 will close on November 30 without payment of late fee. The XAT registration fee 2020 is Rs.1700. To submit XAT online form 2020, you need to pay XAT exam fee online only. XLRI has not increased the XAT Application form 2020 fee which is same as last year. With late fee, the XAT application form last date is expected to close on December 10, 2019. Please note there is no offline process for submission of XAT Application 2020.
The XAT 2020 is an important MBA entrance test leading to MBA admission 2020 in XLRI, SPJIMR, IMT, XIMB, TAPMI, XIME and other 150 MBA colleges in India. The XAT exam date is Sunday January 5, 2020. XLRI conducts XAT in the month of January every year. The complete schedule and all XAT Application Dates was announced on August 23, 2019. The XAT online Application 2020 which started on August 23, remains open for about 100 days. You can complete XAT Application Form Online only. The XAT Application form fees include the XAT exam fee 2020 also.
XAT exam 2020 online Application submission is the first step to become eligible to appear in XAT exam. Since more than one lakh candidates are expected to apply for XAT 2020 online, it is advisable to register and apply for XAT 2020 much before the last date to apply for XAT as during the last days of XAT application submission, you may face some technical glitches while login and applying online for XAT 2020. Below is shared the process how to apply for XAT 2020 and how to fill in the XAT application form
Applying for XAT First Time or have already Applied? Check Before you Click
Candidates applying for XAT 2020 should first click on New Candidate’s Registration and after receiving XAT ID & Password should click on Registered Candidate Login on XAT website.
XAT 2020 ‘New User Registration’: Use to Begin XAT Application Process
If you are applying for XAT 2020 and have not yet applied since the date of start of XAT application process 2020, you should click on ‘New Candidate’s Registration’ on the home page of XAT Exam website. This will lead you to the XAT 2020 registration & application page in which you have to fill up a few basic details. After submission of this page, you will receive your XAT user ID and password which you should use in the subsequent part of XAT 2020 application process.
XAT 2020 ‘Registered Candidate Login’: Use After Getting XAT ID & PW
After receiving your XAT exam 2020 ID and password, you should login again to the XAT website on home page as ‘Registered Candidate Login’ with your XAT user ID and XAT password. It will enable you fill up all the remaining pages of XAT Application Form 2020, uploading your photograph and signature and making payment of XAT registration fee and final submission of XAT application form.
XAT Application Form 2020 Important Dates
XAT Application form dates & exam schedule, XAT Application form 2020 important dates including XAT application form start date and XAT application last date are shared below. XAT application process has started on August 23, 2019 and the XAT application 2020 last date is November 30, 2019 without late fee payment. XAT application fee is Rs.1700/-.
Below are the XAT 2020 application dates for various XAT exam related activities. Although there is a gap of more than three months between XAT 2020 application process commencement and XAT application 2020 last date, it is suggested that you should complete XAT 2020 Application Form Online in the very first month of the opening of XAT application form 2020 to get your preferred XAT Exam 2020 centre:
XAT Application Form 2020 Dates
XAT Application Form Dates
XAT 2020 Application Start Date
August 23, 2019
Last Date for XAT Application 2020 without Late Fee
November 30, 2019
XAT Application 2020 Last Date with Late Fee
December 7, 2019
XAT Application Form Fees 2020 (Without Late Fee)
XAT Application Form Fees 2020 (With Late Fee)
XAT Application Form 2020: Key Features
- XAT Application Fee includes the XAT exam 2020 Fee.
- XAT Application Form 2020 completion involves two steps – first the XAT Exam Registration 2020 and second the filling up of XAT 2020 Application form
- There is no time bound process to complete XAT application form 2020. It can be completed in one go or in different stages
- You have to complete the XAT application form online only as the offline XAT application form process has been discontinued by XLRI
- To understand XAT Application Step Wise Form Filling Procedure, you should visit official XAT exam website.
- The XAT Exam application 2020 can be submitted only after making payment of XAT 2020 Application fee.
- XAT Application Form online Process has opened after release of XAT 2020 notification by XLRI
- Despite spread over 4-5 pages, the XAT Exam 2020 application form 2020 is a single document.
How to Fill XAT 2020 Application Form: 6 Steps of XAT Application 2020
XAT Application process is online now. It is important to know how to fill XAT 2020 application form and make payment of XAT application fee to become eligible for XAT 2020 exam. XLRI Jamshedpur has released a 6 step XAT 2020 Application process. There is no separate XAT 2020 application form. For XAT 2020 application, the candidates have to complete the process in following 6 steps:
- Step-1: Register on official XAT website to get XAT 2020 ID and Password
- Step-2: Fill in Complete Personal Details in XAT 2020 Application Form
- Step-3: Fill in Academics from class 10 onwards on the next page of XAT application form
- Step-4: Fill in Work Experience after Graduation in completed months
- Step-5: Fill in your choice of XLRI Programmes and choice of XAT Test City
- Step-6: Make Payment online for XAT 2020 Application Fee and XLRI Programme Application Fee
XAT Application Step Wise Form Filling Procedure
For your convenience to know the process on how to fill XAT 2020 application form, the complete XAT application step wise form filling procedure is shared below:
Step-1: XAT Application 2020 to Get XAT ID & PW
On completion of Step-1 and on successful submission of the first page of XAT Registration cum Application form:
- You will receive the XAT ID and Password in your email address and as SMS on the registered mobile number.
- NRI candidates will receive both XAT ID & password on registered email address.
- Now go to XAT Application Form and complete the 5 pages of XAT 2020 Application Form
Step-2: Complete Personal Details in XAT Application Form 2020
Step-3: Fill in Academics from class 10 onwards in XAT Application Form Online
Step-4: Fill in Work Experience after Graduation in XAT Application 2020
Step-5: Fill in your choice of XLRI Programme, Test City in XAT Exam Application Form
Step-6: Make Payment of XAT online Application 2020
- Please note that after clicking on ‘Submit’ button you will not be able to edit your XAT application form details. So, preview your application and ensure all the details are correct.
- Once you ‘Submit’ after making payment of your XAT Application Form online, you will get confirmation for successful submission of XAT Application form
- Take Print of your XAT Application Form Summary for future reference
XAT Online Application 2020: Process & Required Documents
- Register online on the XLRI-XAT 2020 website from August 23, 2019 to November 30
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online XAT application 2020.
- Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the XAT Application 2020 is complete. All above information is required for XAT 2020 Exam application form submission.
- XAT 2020 Exam Application process and application fee payment process for the MBA programmes in XLRI is simplified further. Now the candidates can pay the XAT 2020 Exam Fee and Application Fee for XLRI PGDM 2020-22 Programme through onlinexat Test website along with the XAT 2020 Application form
- No changes shall be permitted after closing date in the XAT Application form details
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate in XAT 2020 application form.
- XAT 2020 application form filling process is online only and there is no XAT 2020 offline application submission facility
- XAT 2020 exam application remains open for 100 days. You can register early without paying late fee or can choose to register later by paying XAT Application Late Fee.
Important Guidelines for Filling XAT 2020 Application Form
To register and apply for XAT 2020, following key points should be kept in mind:
- Update and validate your Computer/Laptop & Email A/c: To apply for XAT 2020, your computer system should be equipped with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome/Internet explorer latest version. Also keep your e-mail account validated throughout the XAT 2020 application process and till the XLRI Admission process is not complete.
- Gather Important Documents: Before beginning to complete XAT 2020 exam application, the important aspect with XAT 2020 application form is to collect all your personal details, academic qualifications, scanned photo and signature image of required size which are required to complete the application form.
- Carefully Read instructions: Before moving on with XAT 2020 Application Process, you should read and follow the instructions how to complete the XAT Application Form to avoid any waste of time and your XAT Application form fee.
- Pay XLRI Application Fee through XAT Website: XAT Exam Application process offers the opportunity to apply for admission to various XLRI Jamshedpur PGDM programmes. The XAT 2020 Application Form has separate columns to apply for each PGDM programme of XLRI. You can avail this facility, if you wish to apply for admission to XLRI. At a nominal application fee of Rs.300, you can submit your XLRI application online for admission alongwith XAT application form.
- Quickly complete XAT 2020 Application Form: Once you begin the XAT Application process by entering your personal details, it will take hardly 15 minutes to complete the XAT application form. You will receive a confirmation mail on successful submission of XAT application form after you make payment of the XAT exam fee.
- Submit XAT Exam Application form early: It will be better to complete XAT 2020 application process early to avoid non-availability of preferred test centre. No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have made the payment of their XAT Application form fees.
XAT online application process will remain open for more than 3 months till November 30, without late fee and till December 10 with late fee.
Revised XAT Application 2020 Form Fees
The XAT application fee 2020 remains same as was last year. The XAT 2020 Application form fees is Rs.1700 as was last year. The XAT Application fee includes the XAT 2020 Exam Fee also.
However, the XLRI PGDM programme application fee is not included in XAT 2020 application fee and the candidates have to apply for admission to XLRI programme by paying additional fee of Rs.300 while completing the XAT application form. The XAT 2020 Application Fee depending upon the submission date of XAT application form is as under:
XAT 2020 Application Fee Component
XAT Application Fee Amount
XAT Application Fees 2020 (Without Late Fee)
XAT Application Fee 2020 (With Late Fee)
Additional XLRI Application Form Fee (Without late fee)
Rs. 300/- For Each XLRI PGDM Programme
Additional XLRI Application Form Fee (With late fee)
Rs.500/- For each XLRI PGDM Programme)
Important Notes on XAT Application Fee:
- This is the XAT Application Form Fees and application fee for XLRI PGDM programmes as announced by XLRI Jamshedpur
- XLRI has asked the candidates to wait for 1-2 days in case the payment is deducted from respective credit/debit card or the account, but is not reflected against your XAT application in payment status page.
XAT Application Form 2020: Important Guidelines & Instructions
XLRI has issued following important guidelines and instructions to complete the XAT 2020 application form error free:
- The XAT application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the payment instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE PAYMENT
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated..Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional XAT ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Card charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. There is facility to download/print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
There is facility to download/print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Specifications for Photograph & Signature Images
Before applying online for XAT 2020 a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below:
- IN CASE THE FACE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH OR SIGNATURE IS UNCLEAR, THE APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED.
- CANDIDATE MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/SIGNATURE IN SUCH CASE.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20KB-50KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The Signature will be used to put on the ADMIT CARD and wherever necessary.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the ADMIT CARD and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10KB —20KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
How to Scan the Photograph & Signature for XAT?
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option
How to Upload Photograph & Signature in XAT Application Form 2020?
While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature. The Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature is as under:
- Check the size and format of photo & signature before upload
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the respective link "Upload Photograph / Signature"
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the 'Upload' button